Welcome to Hope for Children International. Joining together for a good cause, located in Brockton!
Welcome to Hope for Children International: A non-profit that strives to serve as well as provide opportunities for the underprivileged and needy both locally and internationally! The first and foremost goal of our non-profit organization is to make a difference in as many people's lives as possible. We strive to improve the living conditions and overall quality of life for those who need the help internationally as well as provide multiple community service opportunities and counseling/mentoring services for our local youth.
Hope for Children is a non-profit that relies heavily on the goodness of others which includes volunteer work abroad, generous donations, and fundraising efforts.
We are currently looking for donations to help with our project to build a school on a 20 acre plot of land in Osun State Nigeria. The school will be an amazing and necessary addition to the community, providing its children a place to learn and grow.
Make a Donation today!
Did You Know...?
- Massachusetts is ranked 8th in the nation in homeless children. More than 17,505 of Massachusetts’s children experience homeless each year. This number has increased over years.
- Almost 40% of the worlds children are homeless; and 60% work on the street to support their families.
- In the United States alone, Over one million children are homeless Massachusetts estimates 48,000 homeless students.
- In Sierra Leone's capital Freetown, there are over 1500 children that are living on the streets.
- In Nigeria, There is over 15 million children in child labor and prostitution.
- In Liberia, In the city of Monrovia - there are 3000 children in the streets alone.
- In Ethiopia; as of 2005, they recorded 4.8 million orphans.
- In Sudan, there were 36,931 homeless children in the northern provinces.
Children are the most crucial people In today's society, For they will one day lead this country to its victory and or Demise. With your
help, the children of the world will grow up to be beneficial, influential and Knowledgable leaders of our society.